201+ best Instagram Captions For Friends (Funny, Cute, Cool And Savage)
Friends stick by you through thick and thin moments of your life. The Best buddies can be the total lifesaver. You can call your best friend at any time, any day whenever you need him. He is the one who makes you smile when you feel upset. Your friend advises you and hears you when there is nobody around. A picture without a caption is like a book without a title. We are presenting some best Instagram captions for friends.
Since the Instagram has become an important part of lives, it is important to choose the right caption for the photos you are sharing with friends. In many twists and turns of life, we make many friends. But only a few of them hold a special meaning to our life.
Also check: Best Captions for Girls
Instagram Captions For Friends:
Your friends are special so make them feel it because they deserve to be treated specially. Here are a few interesting Instagram captions for your best friends. Post a picture with your bestie and use the captions we have given below:
1. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
2. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
3. I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.
4. If you have friends as weird as you, then you have everything.
5. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
6. Best friend: the one you can only stay mad at for a short period of time because you have things to tell them.
7. Friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.
8. They say don’t try this at home…so I went to my friends home!
9. True friendships are eternal.
10. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
11. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house, and then you both just take a nap.
12. Life is better with friends!
13. it’s the friend you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
14. Different but Best Friends.
15. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
16. I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
17. Friends become our chosen family!
18. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
19. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
20. I’m beyond blessed to have friends who are like family in my life.
21. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
22. If I send you my ugly selfies, we are true friends.
23. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
24. There’s a point in every true friendship where friends stop being friends and become sisters.
25. A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.
26. Distance makes no difference when it comes to FRIENDS.
27. I’m so glad friends don’t come with price tags. I could never afford the wonderful friends I’ve got.
28. People say best friends are hard to find; that’s because the best one is already mine.
29. Good friends offer a shoulder when you cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.
30. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
31. If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
32. Real Friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call something even more offensive.
33. Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
34. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
35. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
36. There’s a hole in my heart where you use to be;)
37. Rolling with the homies.
38. True friendship is when you walk into their house, and your WiFi connects automatically.
39. A friend to all is a friend to none.
40. Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
41. Once you are my friend, you are caught with me for life.
42. You are my best friend because…you are you, you let me be me, and still, we love each other!
43. Looking forward to many, many more years of laughter, fun, and friendship—together!
44. A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
45. Dear best friend! I honestly don’t know what would I do without you.
46. No matter how SERIOUS life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
47. Be with those who bring out the best, not the stress, in you.
48. Best Friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.
49. Friendship is a knot tied by angels’ hands.
50. I am your best friend, and there is nothing you can do about it.
51. It’s better to have one best friend than several fair weather friends.
52. A snowball in the face is the perfect beginning for the friendship forever.
53. We will be buddies forever as you already know too much.
54. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when you they are not so good.
55. A true friend always embarrassed you in front of your crush.
56. We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
57. Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
58. Coffee and Friends make the perfect blend.
59. My sister, my other half. My bestie.
60. A good friend is a connection to life.
61. My mittens warm my hands… My friends warm my heart.
62. Good friends are like quilts – they age with you yet never lose their warmth.
63. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
64. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
65. Friends buy you a lunch; best friends eat your lunch.
66. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
67. Friends come and go like a wave on ocean, but true friends remain on your face like an octopus.
68. Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
69. We are aware of how obnoxious we are together. No, we don’t care.
70. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you
71. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
72. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable
73. Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
74. I wouldn’t trade it for anything, never, no. Never. Our friendship is the best present ever.
75. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
76. Everything changes and nothing stays the same, but as we grow up, one thing does remain: I was with you before and will be until the end. Nothing could ever replace my best friend.
77. Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf, and I don’t speak English.
78. Thanks for being my unbiological sister.
79. You meet hundreds of friends in your life. Only close friends love you for what you are and not for what you do.
80. Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face.
81. Life is too short, and so are we.
82. High tides & summer vibes.
83. You think I am crazy? Then see my best friend.
84. If you hurt my best friend’s feelings, I can make your death look like an accident.
85. True friends do not judge each other; they judge other people together.
86. No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
87. You and pizza are all I need.
88. Friends, who slay together, stay together.
89. She is my Best Friend. You break her heart; I will break your face.
90. I don’t know what I did to have a best friend like you.
91. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
92. Best Friends make the good times better and bad times easier.
93. Hard times will always reveal true friends.
94. We will always be friends until we are old and senile. Then we can have new friends.
95. Don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
96. I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare the crap out of people.
97. You say I’m dirty-minded, but how did you understand what I meant?
98. Friendship isn’t a big thing; it’s a million little things.
99. You and I are more than friends; we’re like a small gang.
100. Happiness is school friends.
101. There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.
102. Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value.
103. Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have pizza.
104. Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!
105. Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
106. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
107. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
108. Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!
109. I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
110. A friend is a person who actually cares about you, not the things you’ve got or the things you can do for them.
111. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.
112. Making memories with friends is my favorite thing to do.
113. True friends are flowers grown from seeds of love.
114. Never let your best friend be lonely. Keep disturbing them.
115. Friends are like flowers, they add color to your life.
116. You are the sister I got to choose!
117. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
118. When I see my best friend crying, I am like who do I need to kill.
119. From childhood to our twenties, one person has always been there.
120. Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your hear.
121. You might not always be next to me, but I know you’ll always have my back.
122. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.
123. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. Give it time. It will happen eventually.
124. Wherever we are, it is our friends that make our world.
125. Instead of loving your enemies, treat your friends a little better.
126. Friends are born not made.
127. Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, but my best friends know that I’m completely insane.
128. Real friends get respected, treated, and loved like family.
129. I was an innocent being and then my best friend came along.
130. Everyone has that annoying friend; if you don’t have one then it’s probably you.
131. Good friends make you smile but best friends giggle you till you pee your pants.
132. Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
133. Happiness is never-ending conversations with a best friend.
134. Love is the only force that has the capability of transforming an enemy into a friend.
135. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
136. We are gonna be really cool old ladies.
137. I like you because you join me in my weirdness.
138. Growing old with your bestie is the most amazing feeling ever.
139. A friend is the person who makes you believe in yourself.
140. One of the blessings in the world is to have a true friend.
141. The most important ingredient in the recipe of life is “A true friend”.
142. Friendship is playing together, eating together, fighting together and getting grounded together.
143. A true friend can change you and your life.
144. A true friend is the one who speaks out loud when your crush is passing by.
145. The real friends are those who do not tell you the pretty lies. Well, they tell you the ugly truths.
146. So blessed to have a friend like you in my life!
147. Everyone is lucky to have a friend during each stage of life. I am the luckiest one to have you during all the stages of my life.
148. A true friend always overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.
149. Indeed, friendship makes the world beautiful. Thanks you for being my buddy!
150. The true friends make you laugh when you don’t even want to smile.
151. Dear friend! I have no words to say thank you for being my best friend.
152. You are never a failure when you have true friends.
153. Life will not be sweet anymore if I don’t have friends like you.
154. I am ecstatic that we are best friends.
155. You are a wonderful gift I got in my life.
156. You always feel good when you are with your pamper friends.
157. It is more fun when you are with your best friend.
158. A true friend cares for you like parents, advise you like a teacher and fights like siblings. He is your therapist.
159. Friends don’t let friends suffer from jellyfish stings.
160. Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
161. Happiness is knowing your best friend is a badass just like you.
162. Your best friend is the person you can do anything with him and nothing.
163. Everything changes with time but one thing remains unchanged forever “friendship”.
164. When I and my best friend met for the first time we both thought “He is weird.”
165. A true friend never lets you do silly things—–alone.
166. Some people talk to you in their free time but the best friends free their time to talk to you.
167. As we grow up we realize it is not important to have tons of friends, It is important to have real ones.
168. Friends need you, encourage you, respect you, deserve you and stand by you.
169. A real friend does not leave you for other people.
170. Life is awful when you don’t have buddies.
171. Finding a faithful friend in life is truly a blessing.
172. A true friend is a gift from heaven.
173. When we are together, adventure begins.
174. You can’t choose your family but you can choose your friends.
175. You are my best friend so I can’t share my chocolates with you 😉
176. Friendship never breaks.
177. Yes, you are annoying but I love you my best friend.
178. In my hard times, I always find you by my side.
179. A good friend knows all your stories but the best friend is always with you in those stories.
180. Thousands of inside jokes, million memories, shared secrets, we are best friends.
181. A good friend wishes you on your birthday but the best friend always asks you for a treat.
182. My favorite thing to do is to make memories with you.
183. Best friends do not share food. They just snatch it from you.
184. Your best friend loves you when you forget to love yourself.
185. If I lose you I will lose my best friend, my laugh, my smile and my everything.
186. A true friend always laughs when you fall.
187. Best friends are those who still choose to be with you in public knowing that you are crazy.
188. There is nothing better than having a best friend with chocolates.
189. A true friend knows you very well.
190. Best friend is the one who borrows your book and sets wet glasses on them.
191. Real friends do not judge each other.
192. No best friends, no life.
193. Friends are those who create a mess in your room.
194. Sharing WiFi password is true friendship.
195. I have a silly friend like you.
196. We are best friends so I have a right to laugh after picking you up.
197. Sometimes, being with the bestie is all you need.
198. The best feeling is when your best friend hugs you.
199. Eat spaghetti with your bestie.
200. It’s funny when two weirdoes become friends.
201. I don’t need to pretend in front of my best friends.