101+ Best Instagram Captions You Can Use for Your Photos
It lies in the very nature of man to lead a socially-healthy life. Without communicating with those around us, mankind would not have come this far and achieved that much. In fact, we would have managed to achieve almost nothing had we not relayed information to the folks in our proximity (and distance).
Everything around and away from us evolves in one way or other. And so did our methods of interacting with the world.
From letters and telegrams to real-time video interactions, we have probably left no stone unturned to ease the process of “letting others know”.
One such milestone which we created for ourselves is Instagram.
What started as an exclusive application available only to the privileged iOS users back in October 2010 has today become a family of more than a billion people.
Uploading pictures and videos of ourselves as well as other things that we like, do or want to do has become an integral part of our lives. We do when we are sad to express our grief; when we are happy to express our joy; when we are angry to highlight our disappointment. We do it even when we are having food!
And Kevin Systrom’s Instagram is his gift to people like us who love sharing little yet beautiful parts of our lives with those we love.
It is commonly said that each picture captures a moment lost in the sands of time.
Every video stores in itself an experience which will most likely not happen ever again.
But every such seizure of reality needs to be depicted with a kind of verbal-key to its hidden beauty.
In other words, it needs a caption. And that too an impressive one.
Creating the Best Instagram Captions
Creating a caption is an art in itself. It doesn’t need you to have extraordinary expertise at speaking a particular language. Nor does it require you to be the Mozart of creativity. Here, we have created a simple and brief step-guide to creating mind-blowing captions for your clicks…
STEP 1– Click a picture of what you want to upload on your account. (But isn’t that an extremely obvious? Yes it is)
STEP 2– Identify and analyse the vibe of the picture. Whether it represents a good thing or a bad thing, and the reason behind you uploading this particular picture.
STEP 3– Recall how your mood was affected by this particular picture regardless of what or who has been captured in the picture. For instance, if it is your mother’s picture, you will most likely be reminded of the beauty of your bond with her.
STEP 4– Make the post as detailed as possible without adding any extra words for the same purpose. Little tricks such as tagging the people you were with at the moment, adding the location where the photo was clicked can be really helpful at creating a descriptive post with unnecessary verbal content.
STEP 5– Look for words which precisely and perfectly describe the moment captured. Google out the words if you have to. But make sure that you do not pick the ones which were last used in 18th century.
STEP 6– Now that you have the vibe in your grasp and the appropriate word in your mind, form up a sentence which should be favourably brief, precise and indirect in pointing out its relation with the picture.
Lo and Behold! You have the perfect Instagram caption at your disposal ready to blow minds of viewers into endless thinking.
Always remember that the best Instagram captions have these few things in common: –
- They are precise, brief and no non-sense in every aspect.
- They have an indirect reference to the picture or video and to your personality as well.
- They convey a broad meaning and not just tell show you tooting your own horn.
Creating captions is an art. We are totally savvy with that. But an undeniable fact about people is that not all of them can master all the arts. Same goes with the art of creating captions for their posts.
But worry not! We have a solution for that as well. With pure dedication and sharp eyes, our team has compiled for our readers a list of Instagram captions to ensure you get the Best Instagram Captions award! (It’s an imaginary award, but nonetheless, it’s an award ;))
Motivational Instagram Captions
We all experience moments when we have a confidence-deficit and in desperate need of motivation. Mostly, it’s for reviving the will to work harder and harder relentlessly to achieve the unique aims we set for ourselves. For such instances, you can resort to these flawless Instagram captions in order to make it clear to others that you are not going to stop until you have achieved your goal!
1. We are all bad in someone’s story
2. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
3. We all start as strangers.
4. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
5. Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot.
6. Life is better when you’re laughing.
7. Like it or not, you will eventually become a reflection of the company you keep.
8. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
9. Life is like a balloon. If you never let go, you will not know how high you can rise.
10. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
11. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
12. Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
13. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
14. Soul over ego.
15. Sometimes what you want doesn’t deserve you.
16. Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let go.
17. People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
18. The only person you need in life is the person who proves they need you in theirs.
19. Sometimes the nightmares we face are the dreams we used to chase.
20. Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.
21. There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First, we don’t know them. Second, we know them.
22. You see a person’s true colours when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
23. Make mistakes, it’s better than faking perfection.
24. What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
25. Things left unsaid stay with us forever.
26. When you come to a point where you have no need to impress anybody. Your freedom will begin.
27. Forever is composed of nows.
28. The road to success is always under construction.
29. We’re judged by the company we keep
30. Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough.
31. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
32. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
33. Keep your eyes on the stars; your feet on the ground and success will be yours.
Also check: Best Selfie Captions
Cool Instagram Captions
Just had a fight or argument with someone over some serious reason? And are you also pretty sure that you were not the wrong one? Or is it about the positive ego inside you that keeps reminding you of your potential? Or you indirectly want to tell everyone that you just are the only no-bullshit guy in your school or college? Or do you just want to sound cool and classy in only one line? If the answer to any of the above asked questions is YES, then it is, by the laws of nature, mandatory for you to take a look at the captions we have procured from different places, influential people and even movies!
1. I just woke up. So did my attitude
2. Friday, my second favourite F word.
3. I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
4. Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship
5. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.
6. When nothing goes right, try taking a left instead!
7. Real men don’t take selfies.
8. You’re a 10, on the pH scale… coz you’re basic.
9. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my bio
10. Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience
11. You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
12. The same way some of you fellas are drooling over the next girl, don’t forget there’s a line of dudes drooling over your girl.
13. You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth!
14. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
15. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
16. Stay real or stay away from me.
17. I like to hang out with people who make me forget to look at my phone.
18. Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.
19. I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
20. If you are testing my water, you better know how to swim.
21. Cry only for cuts and stitches not for bastards and bitches.
22. Home is not a place, it’s a feeling.
23. They start missing you when they fail to replace you.
24. Life is like an elevator on your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off.
25. I don’t anyone to improve my game.
26. There’s no place like home.
27. Fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a bumpy night
28. Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
29. My achievements fall out of your comprehension domain.
30. Vanity is my favourite sin.
31. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. And I am just that very person.
Instagram Captions about Personality
1. As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
2. My favourite part of this outfit is the invisible crown.
3. These are the days we live for.
4. I think you are lacking vitamin me!
5. A Caffeine dependent life-form
6. You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
7. Heaven in her eyes, hell behind mine.
8. Once in a lifetime, you meet someone who changes everything.
9. Someday someone is going to look at you like you’re the best thing in the world.
10. Stay away from people that make you feel like you’re hard to love.
11. Be proud of yourself for how far you’ve come and never stop pushing to be the best you can be.
12. Living vicariously through myself.
13. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
14. The only way you can beat my crazy is by doing something crazy yourself.
Instagram Captions about love
Love is the greatest achievement one can possibly attain in one’s life. Be it a parent, a sibling, a life partner or even an animal; it is the ultimate solution to all personal conflicts and problems in life.
But even a feeling as abstract and invisible as love sometimes needs to be penned down for the sake of the person professing it. There is a reason why Shakespeare was Shakespeare. He brought onto paper what was going on in the mind of all the lovers and became what he is.
And it never was necessary to be in love with another entity if you felt like expressing it. Loving one’s own self is an art. Simple yet hard to master. To assist you in your journey of spreading love, we bring to you a variety of quotes from multiple sources to match your requirements!
1. I don’t know whether love brings happiness or sadness, but it definitely brings something called ‘CHANGE.’
2. I have so many chances to you; now let me give myself one more.
3. I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.
4. They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.
5. I wish I had done everything on earth with you
6. Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.
7. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
8. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
9. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
10. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
11. True love is to learn about ourselves through the eyes of another. It is to discover parts of us we don’t know and is yet to discover.
Best Instagram Captions
Finally at the end, we’d like to serve you with the dessert of great Instagram captions. The influential people of our society are influential for a reason. Their thoughts possess moral gravity and mental soundness. Below are few such quotes from such people, real and fictional both, who gave us a glimpse of what exactly a perfect quote looks like.
1. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.-Richard Branson
2. Get busy living, or get busy dying.-The Shawshank Redemption
3. Our lives are defined by opportunities, even thosewe miss.-Brad Pitt
4. Creativity is intelligence having fun.- Albert Einstein
5. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.-Henry David Thoreau
6. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.-Seth Godin
7. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.-John Maxwell
8. This place is like somebody’s memory of a town, and the memory is fading.-Rustin Cohle, True Detective S01
9. The way I see it there’s two types of people, those who spend their lives trying to build a future and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past.– Max Payne
10. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster- Henry Hill (Goodfellas)
11. I love you. I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I’ve even loved you before I saw you.-George Eastman (A Place in the Sun)
12. Men incapable of guilt usually do have a good time.–Rustin Cohle (True Detective S01)
13. This is your life. And it is ending one minute at a time– Narrator (Fight Club)
14. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.- The Fault In Our Stars
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.—Eleanor Roosevelt
16. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.— George Addair
What we just showed you was not even the tip of the iceberg. There are countless other captions out there just waiting for you to come and copy-paste them. Greatest achievers in history were the people who also gave us the greatest ideas in the form of quotes. And no certain law stops us from using them as Instagram captions from time to time ;).